Monday, January 18, 2010

American Women of Surrey and Thames Valley


I've joined a terrific group of ladies all living here from all over North America and beyond. Many have been ex-pats for quite some time in some really exotic places. The group promises to be a lot of fun. Tomorrow's activity is called Ginger Pumpkin Chocolate Fish, and I'll be taking an Indian cooking class.

Last week's foray to an Indian restaurant was a little sketchy - couldn't figure out what to order! I'll share what's on the menu at the AWS cooking class in another post.

As for the American Women of Thames Valley, bunco night is Wednesday, where I'll get to meet another group of ladies living overseas a little closer to my home in Wokingham.

Pretty soon I'll actually need to jot things down in a calendar! What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment